Viva Vegas Diner & Bar is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Viva Vegas Diner & Bar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 22nd 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• your name
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as address and postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails and or sms messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail depending on your Marketing Preferences.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All personal data we collect is encrypted and secure with in our booking system provided by Open Table, and our EPOS system Lightspeed. The systems we use to access these applications is also secured by our I.T providers LJT Solutions.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• When booking tickets for the first time you can choose which ways we can contact you, if any by clicking the check box next to the type of communication. If you choose not to ticket any boxes we will not contact you. Unless it is within the best interests of your visit.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by updating your Marketing Preferences in the ‘Account’ section of our website, or by contacting the venue on 01253 297 297
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Controller, Viva Vegas Restaurants Ltd, Viva Blackpool, 3 Church Street, Blackpool, FY1 1HJ
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.